Return to the Surveying History Page
- Tab between fields. Depending on your browser, "Enter" will probably submit the data also.
- The County and Type fields require that you use abbreviations. Click on the "See Abbreviation List" link above to see the appropriate abbreviations.
- The searches look for strings starting with the characters placed in the boxes. You can use multiple boxes for each search. It is best to not type too much into the box to find misspellings. Case is not sensitive, so "ab" will fine Abbott, Abbey and Abell.
- Reg. No. searches for all numbers starting with what is entered in the box, so "17" will find 17, 170, 17686. To search for an exact number, click on the link in the heading above.
- Searching for "ab" in the Last Name box and "kng" in the County box will find all last names starting with "AB" which have practiced in King County.